/ stan Public
Releases · stan-dev/stan
v2.31.0 (21 November 2022)
- RapidJSON library is now a part of Stan (previously part of CmdStan) (#3143)
- Added a #define flag flag to enable nested autodiff in model_base class (#3144)
- Set up the service function so interfaces can offer Laplace approximation. (#3148)
v2.31.0-rc1 (8 November 2022)
v2.30.0 (1 July 2022)
const noexceptmodifiers to the three accessors related to step-size (nominal, current, and jitter). (3124)
- Removed unused variable
- Code cleanup - consistent set of includes for the set of services in stan/services/sample. (#3111)
v2.30.0-rc1 (21 June 2022)
v2.29.2 (25 March 2022)
- Fixed bug with selecting matrix rows with
- Updated Math submodule to 4.3.2
v2.29.1 (2 March 2022)
- Updated Stan Math to 4.3.1.
- Fixed a bug with assigning var matrix types, only surfaces when using stanc3 optimization (
v2.29.0 (14 February 2022)
- Fixed assign and lvalue to return empty array with negative indexing and prevent assigning containers not matching in size. (#3095)
- Refactored the integration tests to use the Stan model from the stanc3 repository.
- Upgraded Stan Math to 4.3.0.
v2.29.0-rc1 (31 January 2022)
v2.28.2 (22 November 2021)
- Fixed a performance regression caused by using the diagnostic writer even when diagnostics were not requested.