You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
This project adheres to [Semantic Versioning](http://semver.org/).
## 12.0.0 - 2018-08-28
New version of ESLint, new version of Standard!
When you upgrade, consider running `standard --fix` to automatically format your code to match the newly added rules.
### New features
- Update `eslint` from `~4.19.0` to `~5.0.0`.
- Support JSXFragment nodes (e.g. `<></>`)
- Lots of minor changes to rules to catch more edge cases!
- The README is now available in French! (Thanks [@charliegerard](https://github.com/charliegerard)!)
- Other community contributed translations exist in Spanish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Taiwanese Mandarin.
- More translations are welcome!
### New rules
*(Estimated % of affected standard users, based on test suite in parens)*
- Require spacing inside of braces ([object-curly-spacing](https://eslint.org/docs/rules/object-curly-spacing)) [#609](https://github.com/standard/standard/issues/609)[eslint-config-standard/#35](https://github.com/standard/eslint-config-standard/issues/35) (29%)
- Disallow APIs that were deprecated in Node 10 ([no-deprecated-api](https://github.com/mysticatea/eslint-plugin-node/blob/master/docs/rules/no-deprecated-api.md)) [#1164](https://github.com/standard/standard/pull/1164) (15%)
- e.g. `assert.equal()`, `assert.deepEqual()` and `assert.notEqual()` were deprecated in Node 10.
- Disallow self assignment of properties ([no-self-assign](https://eslint.org/docs/rules/no-self-assign)) [#1186](https://github.com/standard/standard/issues/1186) (0%)
### Changed rules
## 11.0.0 - 2018-02-18
This release has no new rules, but it does update to the latest version of `eslint`,