Yes hello you have found my GitHub readme thing.
I think I'm supposed to talk about myself here?
I don't like talking about myself.
What do I do?
I am an HPC Linux Systems administrator.
What do you specialize in
- Awkward attempts at sarcasm
What interests you?
- Societal problems
What're all these repos that seem to be abandoned?
Those are old coding projects from my middle/high school days. They didn't have the resources to teach me code, so I taught myself through over-ambitious projects.
I don't really intend to revisit any of these projects, I just keep them up so I can cringe at my old code. I guess you can look at it too, if you want to bleed from your eyeholes.
Favorite programming/scripting languages
- The last one was a joke
Favorite JS framework
- That's it, Angular2 was perfection.
- Seriously, they should have just stopped while they were ahead.
- React is a mere shadow of what Angular could have been, fight me.
Things you should check out
- SiFive's HiFive: An Arduino-like dev board with RISC-V and Espressif
- My blog when I eventually get around to finishing it
- A book from the library
Music you should listen to
- The Woods by Cosmo Sheldrake
- Out of Vogue by Fever Dolls
- Strung Out Johnny by Iggie Pop
- One Night by Matthew Koma
- Letter from God to Man by Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip