My Calculator in OOP
- Work on the scope defined Below
- Pulled original calculator and first commit in this repository to start setup in OOP
- Imported a bad version of the calculator and will setup with all fixes in OOP.
num1- first number used in a calculation
num2- second number used in a calculation
operator- operator that will determine what type of calculation will be made
- This function will be used to handle the basic calculations once two numbers and an operator have been registered
- Add click handlers to all buttons in the DOM. When clicked a function will be called that will do the following:
(0-9)will be stored in an array, concatenating with previous numbers if appropriate,and be displayed on the DOM
(+, -, *, /)will be stored in an array and be displayed on the DOM
(=)will call the function that will perform the calculation of the given expression
- Take the value and display in the correct layout area within the DOM
- The display of the calculation will be up to each students interpretation of how a calculator should look. If you need ideas look at your calculator on your phone.