PHP React Starter
This repo contains boilerplate code to aid in the creation of a new React app with Redux and PHP back end. Follow the below setup instructions to get started.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your forked copy of this repo
git clone https://github.com/[Your Username]/lampr-demo.git
- Change directory into the newly cloned repo
- Install dependencies
- Use MAMP or similar program to start Apache and MySQL servers
- Set root directory of server to the
publicfolder of this project
- Set Apache port to
- Use phpMyAdmin (or similar) to create a database
- Start dev server
- Open a browser and navigate to
localhost:3000You should see "Welcome to React".
Bundle For Deployment
- Run webpack to bundle files
npm run bundle
NOTE: After bundling and placing on a web server. The
publicfolder should be the web root
This is an app for people who love playing board games to meet other people who have the same passion. You can look through a list of events within your area. This app will allow you to join their game, meet new people, and have fun. You can also host events so that people can try out games that they do not have yet.
Data is passed back and forth through an Apache server using PHP, being displayed on the front end with React and Redux.