A server providing language intelligence (autocomplete, diagnostics, hover tooltips, etc.) for the SPARQL query language, including both W3C standard SPARQL and Stardog extensions (e.g., PATHS queries), via the Language Server Protocol.
- Autocompletion for SPARQL keywords, including Stardog extensions
- Diagnostics (error hints)
- Hover tooltips (identifies entities in SPARQL grammar and shows "expected" symbols in the case of an error)
- Open source
- No arbitrary code execution
- Powers some of the core language intelligence capabilities of Stardog Studio
For full details, including instructions for integrating with editors, see the README for the stardog-language-servers repo.