Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Safestrap 3.75 for Motorola Omap4 devices
Changes in this release:
- Recovery now uses kexec to fully support SELinux (required for Android 5.0 / Lollipop)
- TWRP version 188.8.131.52
These are builds of Safestrap now fully supporting SELinux. They are signed with a different key than the one from Hashcode or the previous debug build, so in order to install them you need to do the following:
- Boot to stock
- Start the old Safestrap-version
- Uninstall Recovery
- Uninstall the Safestrap APP (due to the different key)
- Install the new Safestrap-version (signed with a new key)
- Install recovery again
If you enter recovery, the device will now also execute a new kernel, so you will get the kexec-vibrate at this point, too.
This new Safestrap is fully compatible with old ROMs, you don't need to downgrade if you want to install any old ROM.