Statamic Starter Kit: Cool Writings
- Articles blogging collection with most recent articles on the home page
- Markdown focused writing experience
- Topics taxonomy for Articles
- Pages structure for dynamic navigation
- Customizable social links and icons
- Clean & modern typography using Inter
- Beautifully responsive
- Built with TailwindCSS
- Itty bitty Alpine.js for interactions
💯/ 💯/ 💯/ 💯Lighthouse score
Watch the Cool Writings video tour to see what's going on under the hood.
1. Create a new site cloning the repo and removing the origin repo.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:statamic/statamic-starter-cool-writings.git cool-site cd cool-site rm -rf .git composer install cp .env.example .env && php artisan key:generate
2. Make a new user – you'll want it to be a
super so you have access to everything.
php please make:user
3. Do your thing!
If you're using Laravel Valet (or similar), your site should be available at
http://cool-site.test. You can access the control panel at
http://cool-site.test/cp and login with your new user. Open up the source code, follow along with the Statamic 3 docs, and enjoy!
Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.