Statamic 2 Feature Requests and Bug Reports
Greetings, Statamagicians! This repo is intended for Statamic 2 bug reports and feature requests.
How to report a bug
- Check to see if there's a similar issue filed already (open or closed).
- Make sure it's not a cache issue. Clear your cache using
php please cache:clearor delete everything inside
local/storageand try again. If your issue goes away, let us know what happened so we can fine tune our cache invalidation.
- Otherwise, open an bug report issue with as much detail as you can. PHP/Server environment, content types, YAML/template examples, etc. Feel free to remove any non-applicable sections of the Issue template. Also, please be as kind and detailed as possible. It goes a long way towards finding a solution!
Requesting a feature
Fire up a feature request issue and give as much detail as possible!
Again, this repo is intended for bugs and feature requests. If you have a support request or question please consider using one of these resources:
- Check out the documentation. It even has a search function!
- Post on The Lodge, our official support Forum - Be sure to do a search for your question first, it may have already been answered!
- If it's private or sensitive, you can submit an official support request or shoot an email to email@example.com
- Hop into the Discord Chat. If you have a quick question or just want to chat, the community may be able to lend a hand. Join here.