Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for multiple editions of a code in one database, to store revisions of the code over time.
- Created a generic search wrapper, fixed several search-related bugs.
- Moved to using Solarium to interface with Solr, eliminating the need for XSLT to transfer State Decoded XML to Solr XML.
- Made Solr optional, because getting it installed and running was too great an obstacle for many people. Users can now choose to use a more basic search system, built in MySQL.
- Versioned the database with migrations, which are stored in
- Included a new command line tool,
statedecoded. It manages database migrations, and allows importing data from the command line. It is extensible—new tasks can be added in
- Made various bug fixes and design tweaks.
- This will certainly break most installations. Review carefully the changes to
class.State-sample.inc.php, and the usage of the