Free, simple and tiny cooperative operating system (OS) designed for deeply embedded applications. Target: ARM Cortex-M family. It was inspired by the concept of a state machine. Procedure executed by the task (task state) doesn't have to be noreturn-type. It will be executed into an infinite loop. There's a dedicated function for immediate change the task state.
- kernel works in cooperative (non-preemptive) mode only
- signals (auto clearing, protected)
- flags (any, all)
- condition variables
- memory pools
- message queues
- mailbox queues
- timers (one-shot, periodic)
- c++ wrapper
- all documentation is contained within the source files
- examples and templates are in separate repositories
ARM CM0(+), CM3, CM4(F), CM7
This project is licensed under the terms of GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3.