StaticDeploy is an open-source platform for deploying and configuring static web applications and websites. We can think about it as a Kubernetes for static content.
StaticDeploy was created with two objectives in mind:
make it easy to configure a static app at runtime, as opposed to injecting the configuration into its static build
make it easy to deploy multiple "versions" of a static app, specifically a version for each branch / pull request, so that frontend developers can show their work-in-progress and get early feedback from their clients
For more information on StaticDeploy visit staticdeploy.io.
This is the StaticDeploy monorepo, which includes several different projects:
- storage: module proxying access to storage resources
- api-server: service implementing the API to manage StaticDeploy's entities
- static-server: service responsible for serving and configuring static content to end users
- sdk: browser and nodejs SDK for StaticDeploy's API
- cli: CLI tool to deploy static apps
- admin-console: web GUI for the API
- common-types: TypeScript types for StaticDeploy's entities