Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This page describes a number of tools, which make it possible to perform shape modelling directly from the command line.
The Command Line interface is still experimental and might change in future releases.
- [statismo-build-shape-model](CLI Statismo Build Shape Model) Builds a standard PCA shape model
- [statismo-build-deformation-model](CLI Statismo Build Deformation Model) Builds a PCA deformation model
- [statismo-build-gp-model](CLI Statismo Build GP Model) Builds a shape or deformation model defined by a Gaussian process
- statismo-posterior Builds posterior models from existing models
- statismo-reduce-model Reduces the variance of a given statismo model
- statismo-sample Draws samples from models
- statismo-warp-image Applies a deformation field to an image
- statismo-fit-surface Fits a model iteratively in to a target mesh
- statismo-fit-image Fits a model iteratively to an image