Source materials for Statnet Workshops
Please see statnet.github.io for our online training materials and software installation instructions.
Notes for end users:
If you would like to suggest edits/modifications/improvements/additions to any of our workshop materials, please file an issue in this GitHub repository (or, if you're familiar with GitHub and markdown, you can also fork, modify and submit a pull request).
Notes for contributors on using this repository:
- source materials for the workshops (.Rmd files) should be stored in a folder (folder name = workshop name) at the top level.
- to get the standard
statnetproject headers, please follow the format shown at the top of
- to display the workshop materials on the wiki:
- knit the .Rmd file to html output (ideally -- though pdf can also be used)
- purl the .Rmd file to extract the
- copy the html (or pdf) and the
Rcode file into the docs folder
- modify the Workshops repo wiki as needed to display these two files