A simple (but non-trivial) example of the Snap framework.
You can see a demo running here. Please note that this is just a demo, and I will be making lots of changes: don't rely on your data staying in the DB!
Please note: you shouldn't use this as a snaplet in your Snap application (yet). It's explicitly configured to build as an executable to prevent you from doing so, but that is likely to change in the future. it's mainly meant as a demonstration of Snap with various libraries (like digestive-functors and Heist), and also mostly just a fun side project.
Warts you might encounter while trying to build:
- snaplet-postgresql-simple requires bytestring < 0.10.
- snaplet-postgresql-simple also erroneously adds a NOT NULL constraint to the email field, which causes the registerUser handler to break.
Both can be fixed by using the git version of the snaplet, which is found here
Things to be done / problems to be fixed:
- Comments and documentation
- Fix Unfriendly redirects (e.g., login failure will redirect to root)
- Prettify ugly forms
- RSS feed
- syndication of external RSS feeds
- formatting in job descriptions (with markdown)