Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Tweaked the VUI Code, If video you import video has Metadata for ColorSpace.
It Will AutoSelect the proper values.
- Slight Tweak to HDR VUI as well.
- Updated x265 & Nvencc Encoder Settings.
- x265 will now Targets 3.1.
- Tweaked the VS startup filters.
- Included Two versions of exe file, One targets 4.7.2 framework and other
targets the newer 4.8 framework.
- Updated FFMpeg, NVEnc, QSVEnc, x265, MKVTool, MTN and few other Files.
fix: downloads were using 7z extension even though it was zip instead of 7z
update: LSMASHSource avs
new: again new experimental icon, please give feedback if you like it,
if it's not liked then it will be reverted to the classic icon, the problem
with the classic icon is it looks outdated because it's not flat
new: added ConvertFromDoubleWidth to AviSynth profiles, it's useful to fix the
double width output that l-smash outputs for 10 (or more) bit sources.
The profiles were not reset so the changes are only available
after reseting the profiles manually
new: in the x265 dialog it's possible to select the preferred piping tool,
use at your own risk, not all combinations will work. In theory the included
x265 built don't need a piping tool but I could not make it work without
a piping tool. Options are: Automatic, None, vspipe, avs2pipemod, ffmpeg
update: ffmpeg, unlike the built before this one supports mp3 encoding
update: x264, x265
update: d2v vs filter plugin
- fix for audio streams demuxed as mka
- new: nvencc --vpp-nnedi, --vpp-yadif
- new: few new x265 switches added
new: experimental new icon, please give feedback if you like it,
if it's not liked then it will be reverted to the old icon
new: in the main menu under 'Apps > Media Info > vspipe' you can show info
like shown here.
The main menu was not reset so it shows only if you reset it at: Tools > Edit Menu
change: selecting a filter in the filter menu, the names that are shown in the list were improved
update: ffmpeg, it's now possible to use vpy with ffmpeg
update: rav1e, it's now possible to use rav1e with VapourSynth
internal: Release() method (F11 key) added to automate the release process
internal: Test() method updated to use relative paths