Dynamo Ada Generator
This Ada05 application is a code generator used to generate an Ada Web Application or database mappings from hibernate-like XML description, YAML doctrine model or UML models. It provides various commands for the generation of a web application which uses the Ada Web Application framework (https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-awa/).
To build Dynamo, you will need:
- Ada Util (https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-util 2.2.0)
- Ada EL (https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-el 1.8.0)
- Ada Security (https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-security 1.3.0)
- Ada Servlet (https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-servlet 1.4.0)
- Ada Server Faces (https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-asf 1.4.0)
- Ada ADO (https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-ado 2.1.0)
- XML/Ada (https://libre.adacore.com/libre/tools/xmlada/ 4.4)
Version 1.1.0 - June 2020
- Fix compilation with GNAT 2020
- Integrate ArgoUML 0.35.2-2020-06-20
Build with the following commands:
Install it with:
The Dynamo Ada Generator sources as well as a wiki documentation is provided on:
Dynamo integrates some files from the GNU Compiler Collection (5.2.0). These files are used to read the GNAT project files (see src/gnat). They are distributed under the GPL version 3 license.
Dynamo integrates the AdaYaml library written by Felix Krause (but with many fixes) and distributed under the MIT license (see copying.txt and src/yaml).
The Dynamo core implementation is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license.
The Dynamo templates are distributed under the Apache 2.0 license.
The Dynamo generated code can be distributed under whatever license you like.
To help users in using UML modeling together with Dynamo, the ArgoUML application is integrated, it is distributed under the Eclipse Public License and the BSD license.