This Perl module provides a degenerated variant of a data frame in R. The names of methods follow mostly ones in R. Only very basic functions are currently implemented.
pod-DataFrame.mdat first. You can also browse it by perldoc:
$ perldoc Arrow/DataFrame.pm
You can get an overview by executing the perl script
test-DataFrame.pl. This script downloads a well-known Auto.csv and shows how to use DataFrame.pm.
Several methods are not explained in the documentation. Please avoid using such a method, because it will substantially be changed.
At your own risk.
Your feedback is always welcome.
How to use
Arrow directory and put
DataFrame.pm into it.
. ├── Arrow │ └── DataFrame.pm └── YOUR_PERL_SCRIPT.pl
2. Add the following line to your script.
Machine Learning with DataFrame.pm
- 2016/05/22 : Arrow::Optimizer, Arrow::PreProcessing, Arrow::LogisticRegression are added.
- 2016/05/22 : Arrow::LabelEncoder is deleted. (This is integrated in Arrow::PreProcessing)
- 2016/02/12 : Arrow::LabelEncoder and Arrow::LinearRegression are added
- 2016/02/11 : Arrow::GroupBy is added
- 2016/02/10 : the default value of
widthis set to 8
- 2016/02/10 :
- 2015/12/29 : select() preserves the given order
- 2015/12/17 : the first commit.