Please sign in to comment.
Overhaul internal user database system
- Get rid of udtGetAccessResponse and udtDatabase, which were basically 2 implementation of the exact same thing. - Move user database functionality to a separate class, globally referenced as "Database" - Database entries are now stored (in memory) as clsDBEntryObj objects. - Access inquiries return a udtUserAccess object which does not contain any of the metadata associated with the entry it's based on, only access-related information. - A local, deep copy of the database and its objects can be obtained by using obj.CreateCopy(). The database manager has been retrofitted to use this new functionality. - Got rid of OnAddOld() and OnRemOld(). OnAdd() now parses arguments and passes the request off to the database class through Database.HandleAddCommand(). Commands that were previously based on add (shitadd, tagadd, safeadd + their del counterparts) also use this interface. - Removing a group no longer removes all of the members of that group. They are moved to another one of their parent groups or the root node if they don't have any. Fixes #39 Unrelated to the database changes but which got lumped in here... - Several command behavior fixes. Many commands were doing redundant checks or recreating "console" access on their own. Console access can be acquired from the database class through Database.GetConsoleAccess(). - Fixed some commands that did not respond when invalid. - Renamed the internal (console) user to <console> since the former is now a valid username. Fixes #41 - Fixed tagban command, issue #40 - Fixed some issues with the database manager not showing all entries Probably fixed and broke a few other things that were minor and I've forgotten about.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 2,294 additions and 3,197 deletions.
- +1 −0 trunk/Bot.vbp
- +4 −4 trunk/clsChannelObj.cls
- +8 −7 trunk/clsCommandObj.cls
- +78 −33 trunk/clsDBEntryObj.cls
- +1,014 −0 trunk/clsDatabase.cls
- +57 −74 trunk/clsScriptSupportClass.cls
- +14 −47 trunk/frmChat.frm
- +593 −1,031 trunk/frmDBManager.frm
- +16 −10 trunk/frmDBNameEntry.frm
- +68 −93 trunk/frmSettings.frm
- +4 −1,036 trunk/modCommands.bas
- +152 −47 trunk/modCommandsAdmin.bas
- +4 −4 trunk/modCommandsChat.bas
- +122 −114 trunk/modCommandsInfo.bas
- +28 −29 trunk/modCommandsMisc.bas
- +112 −153 trunk/modCommandsOps.bas
- +7 −0 trunk/modConstants.bas
- +6 −24 trunk/modEnum.bas
- +2 −2 trunk/modGlobals.bas
- +4 −489 trunk/modOtherCode.bas
Oops, something went wrong.