Please sign in to comment.
Use the data type "Currency" to store 64-bit result of GetTickCount64…
…() system call. * Use that system call for system and connection uptime. * Use the function GetTickCountMS() to return a number of milliseconds stored in a Currency data type. A Currency data type is a fixed-point decimal number and is stored in memory as a 64-bit number. When multiplied by 1000 and passed around as a Currency, it should support connection and system uptimes of approximately 2 million years without overflowing. * Redo the ConvertTime() function renamed to ConvertTimeInterval(): returns the human-readable string with correct plurals and no 0-value parts (unless the value is actually 0, then it returns "0 seconds"). * Remove GetUptimeMS() in favor of GetTickCountMS(). * Remove the uTicks variable in favor of storing the connection GetTickCount() value on logon and calculating the difference. * Remove timeGetSystemTime() system call and related structures. * .uptime now only shows the system uptime part when not connected.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 148 additions and 108 deletions.
- +5 −4 trunk/clsDataStorage.cls
- +16 −6 trunk/clsScriptSupportClass.cls
- +4 −4 trunk/clsUserEventObj.cls
- +7 −8 trunk/frmChat.frm
- +2 −2 trunk/modBNCS.bas
- +8 −8 trunk/modChatQueue.bas
- +6 −2 trunk/modCommandsInfo.bas
- +93 −20 trunk/modDateTime.bas
- +3 −1 trunk/modEvents.bas
- +0 −1 trunk/modGlobals.bas
- +0 −48 trunk/modOtherCode.bas
- +4 −4 trunk/modWar3Clan.bas
Oops, something went wrong.