This is a beta build with mostly bug fixes from the previous version.
For a clean install (no existing StealthBot installation)
- Download and run the installer.
- Run the StealthBot Launcher (a shortcut will be placed on your desktop)
To upgrade an existing install
Note: Doing a clean install is recommended. Uninstalling the bot will not cause your profiles to be deleted.
- Download the included zip file.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to your bot's install directory (usually in Program Files (x86)\StealthBot 2.7
- Confirm yes to overwrite any files.
** The installer will not correctly update an existing installation. **
- Fix problems with function signatures, resolving some scripting bugs. (9e1c7fa)
- Fix veto'ing Event_PressedEnter (302caf2)
- Improve handling of multi-line pastes. They are now passed line-by-line through command processing and scripting events. (302caf2)
- Fix issues with RTB scrolling (302caf2)
- Fix inconsistent behavior with closing the bot vs /quit command. (302caf2)
- Fix overflow in idle timer. The maximum idle timer time is now over 19 years rather than 546 minutes. (c51819a)
- Restore default channel protection message. (33c672a)
- Improved void-view handling. Void-view no longer works on official servers but these changes were made before that happened. The changes still have a positive performance effect on the rest of the packet handling as well. (f1003c0, 7d1e87d, 83d33be)
- Add configurable channel list cap to channel list in config under UI -> MaxUserlist. Default value is 255, which is the new maximum allowed by Blizzard. The internal channel list is not affected by this cap, only the visible one in the UI. (7f04156)
- Fix lag icons so they aren't cropped and adjust the ranges. (e9d84e3, f58525c, e7e9e63)
- Change misleading BNLS failure message (100fbfe)
- Remove the old beta auth system, which is no longer needed since we are in open beta. (9f6b142, #57).
- Add menu item to open the install folder, which can be helpful for manually installing updates. (feb7277)
- Fix clan object properties not being copied, resulting in incorrect values passed to scripting. (301e0d5)
- Fix problems with the phrase ban system (18568dc, 81065b2, bd75fc1, #59)
- Improved phantom user handling. If a user joins or we receive a presence event for them and they're already in the channel, the older copy is assumed to be a phantom and quietly removed. A notice will be displayed once per channel visit when this happens. (d2bcdbd, 42ccdfe)
- Add CheckChatFilter(message, [user]) function to SSC. This returns TRUE if the specified message or user would be filtered from display in the UI, even if the filtering system is disabled. (3c5a5f5)