- Hide arbitary data into an image
Hide arbitary data inside the least significant bits (LSB) of data in an image.
Uses 3 color channels and lsb allowing (3widthheight)/8 bytes of storage
For a 200x200 pixel bitmap there are 40k pixels, each with 3 channels (rgb) so by hiding stuff in the least significant bit of each channel of each pixel we are able to hide (40k * 3) bits of data or 15kb of data. This might seem like a lot but a raw bitmap of this size is about 1mb of data.
- Attempts to zip data if it doesn't fit
- AES encrypt (including header), by default so (gen pass) so header is hidden
- Allow using 2*lsb
- Optionally allow usage of the alpha channel
TODO: Example app
- Select photo activity
- Select file / message to hide
- Nice errors
It's a standard gradle project.