Laravel Storage Connect
This package is designed to drastically simplify the process of authenticating to a user's cloud storage account uploading files.
- Handles OAuth flow to authorize a cloud storage account
- Serializes and handles storing/loading of connection details
- Queues upload tasks
- Retries upload failures with increasing backoff
- Supports uploading from local filesystem, S3 hosted files (registers a stream wrapper), or any URL
- Automatically disables a connection if storage quota is full, and then re-enables if space is freed up
- Fires events for all activity, and can optionally log activity for you
Currently Dropbox and Google Drive are the supported cloud storage backends.