Pundle is a next generation module bundler. It's written with extensibility and performance in mind.
Pundle is still in beta but it's pretty stable. Here's how you can try it today!
For Yarn users
# For a react app with babel + hmr preconfigured yarn create pundle-react-app my-app # For a JS app with babel preconfigured yarn create pundle-babel-app my-app # For a pure bare bones app yarn create pundle-app my-app
If you have Node v8+
# For a react app with babel + hmr preconfigured npm init pundle-react-app my-app # For a JS app with babel preconfigured npm init pundle-babel-app my-app # For a pure bare bones app npm init pundle-app my-app
Note to self
- "ModuleScopePlugin" to limit direct import of files
- ESlint to lint files
- enforce case sensitivity?
Post-initial demo goals
- visualize dependency file size
- Chunk minifers for HTML
- Make tool to analyze cost of imports in app
- Fork browser field resolver, it's so wasteful of fs