This exports your Gramps xml database to a SQLite database, using python 2 or 3.
Additionally there are some PHP scripts to display your database on the web.
All privacy settings are honoured.
- Make an XML backup of your gramps database.
- Family Trees -> Make Backup -> Exclude Media -> OK
- Convert the backup to an SQLite database
- python3 gs.py -i MyGrampsXMLBackup.gramps
- if you want to do the web pages
- copy the database to the correct relative directory (../../.sqlite/gramps1.db)
- copy over the php scripts.
I am no longer using a plugin to do this, as it no longer works with the new gramps versions. This method is also much much faster.