Stefan Birkner stefanbirkner
- system-rules 44 A collection of JUnit rules for testing code which uses java.lang.System.
- talkative-junit-tests 5 A JUnit test runner that supports arbitrary strings as test names.
- fishbowl 2 Fishbowl makes it possible to use the AAA (Arrange-Act-Assert) pattern for writing tests for code that throws an exception.
- semantic-wrapper 2 Generate wrapper classes with semantics.
- stefan-birkner.de 1 My Homepage
Repositories contributed to
- junit-team/junit 3,295 A programmer-oriented testing framework for Java.
- interval-braining/font-awesome-bower 2 FontAwesome bower component with reduced footprint
- swkBerlin/maexchen 0 an environment for running Mia games, where the players are bots programmed by participants in an exercise session.
- joel-costigliola/assertj 7 AssertJ documentation
- finn-no/guava-metrics 1
Contributions in the last year 447 total Mar 6, 2014 – Mar 6, 2015
Longest streak 10 days April 30 – May 9
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 5 commits to stefanbirkner/tidy-maven-plugin Mar 2 – Mar 3