Stefan Birkner stefanbirkner
- system-rules 56 A collection of JUnit rules for testing code which uses java.lang.System.
- talkative-junit-tests 7 A JUnit test runner that supports arbitrary strings as test names.
- fishbowl 6 Fishbowl makes it possible to use the AAA (Arrange-Act-Assert) pattern for writing tests for code that throws an exception.
- semantic-wrapper 2 Generate wrapper classes with semantics.
- stefan-birkner.de 1 My Homepage
Repositories contributed to
- mojohaus/tidy-maven-plugin 1 The Tidy plugin provides goals for tidying up your source code.
- junit-team/junit 3,670 A programmer-oriented testing framework for Java.
- swkBerlin/ports-and-adapters 2 Repository for ports and adapters kata
- mojohaus/convert-to-git 0 WIP Repo to handle the migration between Codehaus MOJO infra to GitHub one
- interval-braining/font-awesome-bower 3 FontAwesome bower component with reduced footprint
Contributions in the last year 453 total Jul 3, 2014 – Jul 3, 2015
Longest streak 6 days November 9 – November 14
Current streak 0 days Last contributed