Fishbowl provides helper methods for dealing with exceptions.
Fishbowl is published under the MIT license.
Fishbowl is available from Maven Central.
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.stefanbirkner</groupId> <artifactId>fishbowl</artifactId> <version>1.4.1</version> </dependency>
Please don't forget to add the scope
test if you use Fishbowl for
Fishbowl's documentation is stored in the
gh-pages branch and is
available online at
You have three options if you have a feature request, found a bug or simply have a question about Fishbowl.
- Write an issue.
- Create a pull request. (See Understanding the GitHub Flow)
- Write an email to email@example.com
Fishbowl is build with Maven. If you want to contribute code than
- Please write a test for your change.
- Ensure that you didn't break the build by running
- Fork the repo and create a pull request. (See Understanding the GitHub Flow)
The basic coding style is described in the
Fishbowl supports Travis CI for continuous integration. Your pull request will be automatically build by Travis CI.
- Select a new version according to the Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 Standard.
- Set the new version in
pom.xmland in the
Installationsection of this readme.
- Commit the modified
./mvnw clean deploywith JDK 6 or 7.
- Add a tag for the release:
git tag fishbowl-X.X.X