Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
version 2.0.0 (July 23, 2018)
version 1.1.2 (May 30, 2017)
- pinned elements are not taken out of DOM when becoming pinned; instead, an invisible clone element is created so that layout doesn't break.
- fixed bug where elements without explicit width would break when becoming pinned
- fixed bug where elements pinned to a container element would incorrectly fire the callback events
- completely rewritten examples
- added version number as a public property - useful to find out the version number even if all you have is the minified source code
version 1.0.9 (January 26, 2016)
version 1.0.5 (January 20, 2016)
version 1.0.0 (December 07, 2013)
- fixed a bug with contained pins where things were not working as expected if the container element would have a position other than "static"
- new folder structure
- performance improvements and source code tweaks
- the home of the library is now exclusively on GitHub
- files required in the build process are not included anymore when installing via npm nor when downloading from GitHub
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.