Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- pinned elements are not taken out of DOM when becoming pinned; instead, an invisible clone element is created so that layout doesn't break.
- fixed bug where elements without explicit width would break when becoming pinned
- fixed bug where elements pinned to a container element would incorrectly fire the callback events
- completely rewritten examples
- added version number as a public property - useful to find out the version number even if all you have is the minified source code
- fixed a bug with contained pins where things were not working as expected if the container element would have a position other than "static"
- new folder structure
- performance improvements and source code tweaks
- the home of the library is now exclusively on GitHub
- files required in the build process are not included anymore when installing via npm nor when downloading from GitHub