…d version 1.2.6 and activerecord dependency to >= 3.0.0 Dropped support for primary_key_format Added rake task test_all Bumped version to 2.0.0 Bumped activerecord dependency to >= 3.0.0 Fixed tests for 3.0.0
…1.2.6 and activerecord dependency to >= 3.0.0", as it is an incomplete commit. Rails 3-specific code has been moved to the rails3 branch. This reverts commit b5fd912.
…d activerecord dependency to >= 3.0.0
- Thanks to a patch from tom taylor, Ancestry now works with different primary keys
- Fixed a pretty bad bug where several operations took far too many queries
- Added validation for depth cache column - Added STI support (reported broken)
- Fixed some parentheses warnings that where reported - Fixed a reported issue with arrangement - Fixed issues with ancestors and path order on postgres - Added ordered_by_ancestry scope (needed to fix issues)
- Depth caching (and cache rebuilding) - Depth method for nodes - Named scopes for selecting by depth - Relative depth options for tree navigation methods: - ancestors - path - descendants - descendant_ids - subtree - subtree_ids - Updated README - Easy migration from existing plugins/gems - acts_as_tree checks unknown options - acts_as_tree checks that options are hash - Added a bang (!) to the integrity functions - Since these functions should only be used from ./script/console and not from your appliction, this change is not considered as breaking backwards compatibility and the major version wasn't bumped. - Updated install script to point to documentation - Removed rails specific init - Removed uninstall script