During the last few years, I've worked for great companies like Ryte (previously OnPage.org) or Syzygy AG (previously Catbird Seat GmbH). I've been experimenting and working with a lot of different technologies/tools: React, Next.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, CSS Modules, Styled Components, Tailwind CSS, Bash, gitk, CI/CD (GitHub Actions), AWS (S3, Lambda, Dynamo DB), Tomcat, TomEE, Vercel, Netlify, Maven Central Repository, Python (SageMath), PHP, Java (JUnit, Jacoco, Checkstyle, Gson, Jakarta EE, Hibernate), C#, ...
- Markdown Editor – Minimal editor for writing text in Markdown easily and quickly.
- LaTeX Converter – Converter for turning LaTeX equations into various pixel- or vector-based graphic formats that can be embedded on platforms without MathJax support.
- Google PageRank – Replication of the Google PageRank algorithm in SageMath, which counts the number and quality of links to a page to determine a rough estimate of the site's importance.
- Deterministic Finite Automata – Implementation of a DFA in SageMath that allows to capture any expression and process it according to given rules.
- Geospatial Sundial – Implementation of a sundial in SageMath that generates a location-based dial from given geographic coordinates.
- Project Adjuvant – Alexa skill developed in cooperation with AWS and Alzheimer Society Munich e.V. that helps patients with dementia remember important appointments or calculate efficient routes.
When I'm not busy, I create, maintain and contribute to open-source projects:
- and many others...