👋 Hi there, I'm Stefan, a German multi-disciplinary developer currently living in the beautiful München, Bavaria.
During the last few years, I've worked for great companies like Ryte (previously OnPage.org) or Syzygy AG (previously Catbird Seat GmbH). I've been experimenting and working with a lot of different technologies/tools: React, Next.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, CSS Modules, Styled Components, Tailwind CSS, Bash, gitk, CI/CD (GitHub Actions), AWS (S3, Lambda, Dynamo DB), Tomcat, TomEE, Vercel, Netlify, SAS Studio, Maven Central Repository, Python (SageMath), PHP, Java (JUnit, Jacoco, Checkstyle, Gson, Jakarta EE, Hibernate), C#, Go, ...
- Today I Learned – A collection of concise write-ups on small things I learn day to day across a variety of languages and technologies.
- Markdown Editor – Minimal editor for writing text in Markdown easily and quickly.
- LaTeX Converter – Converter for turning LaTeX equations into various pixel- or vector-based graphic formats that can be embedded on platforms without MathJax support.
- Google PageRank – Replication of the Google PageRank algorithm in SageMath, which counts the number and quality of links to a page to determine a rough estimate of the site's importance.
- Deterministic Finite Automata – Implementation of a DFA in SageMath that allows to capture any expression and process it according to given rules.
- Geospatial Sundial – Implementation of a sundial in SageMath that generates a location-based dial from given geographic coordinates.
- Project Adjuvant – Alexa skill developed in cooperation with AWS and Alzheimer Society Munich e.V. that helps patients with dementia remember important appointments or calculate efficient routes.
When I'm not busy, I create, maintain and contribute to open-source projects:
- and many others...