Stefan Neculai stefanneculai
Repositories contributed to
- froala/wysiwyg-editor 378 A beautifuly designed jQuery WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor based on HTML5.
- froala/wysiwyg-editor-v1 1 A flat designed jQuery WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor based on HTML5.
- froala/wysiwyg-rails 93 Ruby gem for Froala jQuery WYSIWYG HTML Rich Text Editor.
- froala/design-framework-demo 37
- froala/meteor-froala 27 A beautiful jQuery WYSIWYG HTML text editor. The editor is free for non-commercial projects. For commercial applications you have to purchase a license from
Contributions in the last year 969 total Sep 1, 2014 – Sep 1, 2015
Longest streak 8 days January 19 – January 26
Current streak 2 days August 30 – August 31
- Pushed 7 commits to froala/wysiwyg-editor Aug 30 – Aug 31
- Pushed 2 commits to froala/wysiwyg-editor-v1 Aug 30
15 Issues reported
- Open #15 Scripts get removed from Froala source mode if there is no other content in the froala
- Open #14 Insert video pop-up in Froala get disappeared after tapping on one of its field
- Open #13 Closing the link editor will move the cursor to the beginning of the content when using Firefox
- Open #12 JQuery modal, cannot focus on input fields.
- Open #11 Setting pasteImage to false and browser console error when pasting
- Open #10 When the text is centre aligned, the indent less icon does not work as expected
- Open #9 Pasting from Excel doesn't behave consistently
- Open #8 Pasting from Excel with links on cells removes the table formating
- Open #7 Custom error message for copy-pasted images.
- Open #6 Paste `html` argument is empty using IE9
- Open #5 In IE 9 removing unordered or orderered list formatting merges items into a single line
- Open #4 'Indent more' applied several times makes the text disapear beyond the editor width without horizontal scroll bar
- Open #3 Pasting issues from Microsoft word to froala using IE9
- Open #2 Line breaks in <pre> still an issue.
- Open #1 "use strict" breaks the code