Azure Scheduler OMS Solution
This OMS solution delivers a dashboard for Azure Scheduler collection and jobs. It will show failed jobs, jobs / collection, count of job executions etc.
This is an experimental solution for demos and testing.
The solution will deploy the following parts:
- Creates a resource group
- Creates an Azure Automation account
- Deploys the PowerShell runbook / script to collect Azure Scheduler data
- Creates a Azure Automation schedule to run the runbook to collect the data. It starts every one hour starting after deployment.
- Creates Azure Automation variables for OMS workspace and key
- Creates an Azure Automation variable for the current subscription id
- Creates an Azure Automation credential with username and password
- Updates the AzureRM.Profile and AzureRM.Scheduler modules
- Installs the OMSIngestionsAPI module
- Deploys an OMS workspace and installs the solution into the workspace