Chrome Download Panel
Adds a download panel to your devtools!
When this extension fails to do the job, you can try Chrono Download Manager. Then file an issue and let me know how I can improve this extension. :)
- If you have a URL in your clipboard when opening the download panel, it will be pasted in the URL field automatically.
- End the filename with a
/to automatically extract and append the filename from the URL.
- The file extension from the URL is automatically used if you don't specify an extension in the filename field.
- Middle-click a
[download]link to open a save-as dialog.
- Middle-click a URL to open it in a new tab.
- Inspect an element to make a badge appear in the filename text field. Click the badge to use the text contents as your filename.
- A red circle means that the network entry appeared after you filtered the list. A green circle means you have already downloaded the URL (it is in the history list).