What this does
- Plugin for IntelliJ IDEA and friends (e.g. Android Studio).
- Windows only
- The plugin sets the priority of the editor's process, and child processes, to low priority.
- The purpose is to prevent your computer from lagging as shit when you try to compile something.
- The plugin uses JNA to make system calls.
Right now, the plugin has to be invoked manually using the Tools menu. In a future version, this will most likely be automated in some capacity.
- Download latest version.
- Open File → Settings... (Ctrl+Alt+S)
- Select Plugins on the left.
- Click Install plugin from disk...
- Select the zip file you downloaded in the file picker.
- Restart editor.
- Compiled with JDK 6u45 and IntelliJ 13.1.4.