Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Moved website to GitHub.
- Updated the installer to install to
APPDATAby default. It no longer asks for administrator privileges.
- Added the ability to elevate SuperF4. You need this to kill programs running with administrator privileges.
- Removed update checker.
- Removed all translations.
- Removed the ability to hide the tray icon.
The reason why I am removing so many features is because I want to make the code cleaner and more compact.
- Added 64-bit executable. The installer will automatically install the correct executable.
- Added support for alternative Ctrl+Alt+F4 detection (see
SuperF4.ini). Enable this to make SuperF4 work in StarCraft II.
- Added xkill to the tray menu (Win+F4).
- Added manual update check to the tray menu.
- Fixed the Shell_NotifyIcon error that appeared for some when SuperF4 was on autostart.
- Fixed mouse cursor not changing when pressing Win+F4 if Aero was disabled in Vista.
- Mouse cursor now spans multiple monitors.
- Language can now be changed in
- A lot of small bug fixes.
SeDebugPrivilegein a more secure way.
- The mouse cursor now changes when you press Win+F4.
- Removed log file.
- Added update checking.
- You can now kill a process by pressing Win+F4 and then clicking the window with your mouse. Note that the mouse cursor does not change to reflect that SuperF4 is in this mode. You can press escape or the right mouse button to exit this mode without killing a program.
- Renamed log file to
- Made the detection of Ctrl+Alt+F4 more secure, preventing faulty kills which could happen when SuperF4 didn't receive the keyup of the F4 key.
- Only one instance of SuperF4 can now be run. Starting SuperF4 again will make the first instance add its tray icon if hidden.
- Keyhook now tries to get the
OpenProcessfails, should be able to kill more programs.