Qlik Sense Extension Tutorial
A comprehensive tutorial how to create Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions.
About this Tutorial
In this tutorial you'll learn how to use Qlik Sense' Extension concept to bring new visualizations into the Qlik Sense Client.
Work in Progress, Always
This project is work in progress and will and should always remain in this status, that's part of the concept and the idea of creating a living tutorial. As soon as there are now capabilities exposed in Qlik Sense' Extension API, I will update the appropriate sections here.
If you want to follow the progress of this project there are some options:
- Join GitHub and "watch" or "star" the project and you'll get updates
- Follow me on Twitter, as soon as I have finished a new chapter, I'll announce it there
These are the chapters I am about to write ... and some of them are already finished ;-)
- Part I: Introduction to Developing Visualization Extensions for Qlik Sense
- Part II: Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions & AngularJS
- Part III: Advanced Concepts When Working With Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions
- Part IV: Deployment of Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions
- Part V: Advanced Techniques
- Part VI: Real World Examples
- Part VII: How To
- Part VIII: Tools
- Part IX: Appendix
Comments, Feedback & Questions
If you have any questions, found errors, etc., please create an issue here on GitHub.
Found a bug? Have a request? Have a question? Please create an issue on GitHub.
Due to the nature of this project there is no errata section necessary: This is living tutorial, so as soon as I find errors or mistakes or just want to improve something, I'll just fix it and push it to GitHub.
By doing so, you'll always have access to the latest version.
If you want to follow changes, follow the Change Log.
Thx for contributing:
Copyright & License
Copyright © 2016, Stefan Walther.
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY-4.0) Open Source license.