On/Off Switch for Qlik Sense
Set a variable in Qlik Sense to true/false using an on-off switch.
Table of Contents
(Table of contents generated by [verb])
- Download the latest version
- Qlik Sense Desktop
- To install, copy all files in the .zip file to folder "C:\Users%USERNAME%\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\On-Off-Switch"
- Qlik Sense Server
- See instructions how to import an extension on Qlik Sense Server
Drag and drop the visualization extension onto a sheet and define
- the name of the variable
- the layout
The variable will not be created by the extension, you have to create the variable in your data load script, e.g.
SET vOnOffSwitch = 0; // false or SET vOnOffSwitch = 1; // true
The following variable lower-cased values will be interpreted as false:
If the user switches the on-off switch to false the variable value will be set to
0, otherwise to
- Qlik Sense Server 2.0.1
- Qlik Sense Desktop 2.0.1
- Chrome (latest version as of 2015-07-07)
If you experience any issues with other versions of Qlik Sense and/or browsers, please create an issue and let me know.
Some other Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions recently published:
- qliksense-extension-tutorial: Comprehensive tutorial to start developing Qlik Sense Extensions.
- sense-media-box: Include web pages, videos, images and much more into your Qlik Sense app.
- sense-themable-kpi-tile: KPI Tile for Qlik Sense with the ability to use themes or to customize background… more
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue. The process for contributing is outlined below:
- Create a fork of the project
- Work on whatever bug or feature you wish
- Create a pull request (PR)
I cannot guarantee that I will merge all PRs but I will evaluate them all.
Copyright © 2015 Stefan Walther
Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb-cli on August 12, 2015.