Simple and clean monitor frontend for a Nano network node based on curl and php. It connects to a running node via RPC and displays it's status on a simple webpage:
Currently, the following information is displayed:
- Information text block
- Current block number
- Number of unchecked blocks
- Number of peers
- Voting Weight
- Number of delegators
- Custom info about the node and the server
- Basic Nano value information
- QR Code for Node and Donation accounts
You will need to install,configure and have running nginx (or apache) and phpfm to run this stuff.
- To install in server root you need to empty it first, then change in the server root Run
git clone https://github.com/https://github.com/stefonarch/Nanode21 .Note the final dot!
- You can install also in <your_IP>/stats or a name of your choice. Just run
git clone https://github.com/https://github.com/stefonarch/Nanode21 /var/www/html/statsNote: /var/www/html may be different on your server.
- This frontend should be visible at http://[your-ip-address]/stats/
- Modify settings in /modules/config.php at your needs.
Note that the IP-address and the port for the RPC in the file
config.phphave to match the entries in
- You might need to additionally install php7.0-curl, i.e.
sudo apt-get install php7.0-curl
Feel free to change your representative to my RaiBlocks node
xrb_1i9ugg14c5sph67z4st9xk8xatz59xntofqpbagaihctg6ngog1f45mwoa54 to support further decentralization within the Nano network.