A simple and easy-to-use WhatsApp bot project, written in TypeScript.
- Easy to use.
- Sticker command.
- A production-ready project, set up the bot without coding.
- Download and install Node.js version
16.6.0or higher (make sure you have installed the build tools too)
.env_examplefile and rename it to
- Install required and optional dependencies. You still can use
$ pnpm install
- Compile the file
$ pnpm run build
- IF you want to save your disk spaces, let's prune the dev dependencies
$ pnpm prune --production
- Finally, you can start the bot
$ pnpm start
We haven't tested this project on free hosting providers yet.
© 2023 Clytage Development