News for storage
This file lists the major changes between versions. For a more detailed list of every change, see the Git log.
- Patch: is_equal and is_same now allows parameter types that differs so that const_storages and mutable_storages can be compared.
- Major: Removed operator+= and operator+, use storage::offset instead.
- Major: Added storage::offset.
- Major: Added storage::shrink.
- Major: Added storage::slice.
- Major: storage.m_data and storage.m_size no private. They can be accessed with data() and size().
- Major: storage object may no longer have data pointers to null and a size of 0. This also means the default constructor is gone. Use third-party construct like boost::optional instead.
- Minor: Added helper for creating storage objects from
- Major: Upgrade to waf-tools 4
- Minor: Upgrade to gtest 4
- Minor: Adding operator==(...) to allow using algorithms that compare stuff that way.
- Major: Renamed
- Major: Changed the structure of the repository to be one file per definition.
- Major: Changed the
storageuse flag to
- Major: Initial release.