Vue marketplace starter kit
This starter kit offers a full AirBnB-like marketplace front-end (Vue.js) with pre-configured serverless deployment.
A platform template focused on search, automation and real-time is also available.
What is Stelace?
Stelace API provides search, inventory and user management infrastructure and APIs for Web platforms, ranging from search-intensive marketplaces to online community apps. Stelace offers powerful backend and APIs including advanced search, automation, and content delivery, to let you focus on what makes your platform unique.
- Asset management and platform transaction process
- Powerful and typo-tolerant Search
🔍, on a relevance and dynamic availability basis
- User authentication including social login & SSO
- User management and Ratings
- Real-time Events and Messaging
- Automation with Stelace Workflows
- Headless CMS
📃with Stelace Content API
- Global CDN for images and user files
🌍and full translations
- Performance (90+ Lighthouse score)
- Built-in debugging for production
- and much more with Stelace API
Leverage these integrations to start running your platform even faster:
- Automated and continuous deployment with Netlify
- Maps and place search with OpenStreetMap providers
- Sentry for logging in production environment
- Google Analytics
Serverless JAMStack architecture:
Node.js >= 8.9 is used for tooling.
You will be able to use official Stelace dashboard, enabling your team to access real-time stats, settings, live design and content editing with translation tools, asset and user management, and much more.
You need your Stelace API Keys to get started. Good news: it’s free.
- Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/stelace/marketplace-demo.git cd marketplace-demo
- Install node_modules
# using yarn instead of npm is recommended yarn
- Create environment files for development and production.
You can copy
.env.example and fill it with Stelace API keys.
cp .env.example .env.development # You may want to use live keys in this file cp .env.example .env.production
You need to fill the following environment variables:
- STELACE_PUBLISHABLE_API_KEY (pubk_...) used in Vue app
- STELACE_SECRET_API_KEY (seck_...) used in data seeding scripts
- Start the development server
yarn dev # same as quasar dev
Please refer to Quasar docs for more details about configuration and info on components.
- Seed development data
For Stelace Team or partners developing with local API server.
Stelace Core API server has to be launched locally before starting this project's server.
First we need to launch services needed by Stelace Core API.
Then we need to initialize the database with Instant configuration.
cd /path/to/stelace-core git checkout dev yarn setup:instant
Secret and publishable api keys will be displayed so you can use it as environment variables for this project.
Let’s start the server.
You’ll probably need to set some environment variables such as STELACE_API_URL (http://127.0.0.1:API_PORT).
Please refer to
We’ve set up continuous deployment for you with Netlify.
You just have to click "Deploy to netlify" above and follow the instructions to deploy.
Please refer to deployment docs section for more details or alternatives.