Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release includes changes to the protocol as well as some stability improvements.
As it changes the meta data format, a newer version (0.14.0 or greater) of Horizon is required.
- Avoid 100% CPU usage when running certain commands (
- Handshake code in overlay had issue that would lead to peers not able to an error “unexpected MAC”.
- Align publish with network consensus, this avoids potentially publishing bad ledgers in case of corruption.
- Align catchup with network consensus, this avoids having to rely on timing (which may cause significant delays in catchup).
- Properly fail work when spawning a process throws an exception.
- Transactions are better flooded on the network.
- SCP: synchronize nodes over time to reduce chance of timeout
- SCP: nomination was sometimes computing “round leader” improperly, leading to timeouts
- SCP: ensure latest quorum information is used when whitelisting validators
- SCP: fix an edge case (present in current revision of the whitepaper), where a validator would improperly set its internal set leading to a crash
- Move to a more recent version of asio.
- Reduced number of warnings.
- Properly kill subprocesses.
- Moved to
- Moved to c++ 14 for the toolchain.
- Fixed a crash when using the
Protocol Changes (v10)
- BumpSeqOp w/ seqnum processing changes
- Stellar Lightning - CAP0001
- Liabilities enforced across the board
- Made offer rounding behavior more intuitive
- Moved signature verification to transaction apply step
- Fast fail not allowing to change trust on native assets
upgradehistorytable that emits meta data for upgrades
- Improved private network load testing
loadgeneratorto allow for more scalable and parallel submission of synthetic traffic.
- Documented how to do performance testing
- New metrics:
- archive health
- performance characteristics of validators and network
- Validators can now be configured to upgrade to protocol versions other than the latest supported.
- Support for running tests in parallel
printxdrcommand line option replaces
printtxnto pretty print common XDR objects
- an error is displayed when publishing to an archive, this is purely cosmetic