- Do not allow gaps to form in history, stellar-core will always replay transactions instead of “jumping forward” post the initial sync. This gets rid of a common issue with Horizon.
- Do not corrupt local node on unknown upgrade.
- SCP messages are persisted across multiple ledgers. One of the root causes for May’s outage.
- Global log level can be set again
- Quorum intersection monitoring ; Allows to alarm when the overall network is not configured properly
- Automatic Quorum Set generation ; The now preferred way for configuring quorum sets (mitigation for May’s outages)
- Added new metrics to track SCP timeouts
- The old style command line has been removed ; was deprecated since November
- Windows builds now require Visual Studio 2019