This release makes critical improvements to the way nodes communicate in the peer to peer network which should mitigate latency spikes.
- Batch network calls to speed up transfer rate between peers (large impact on network performance)
- Fix an issue that would cause delays while downloading values during consensus (large impact on network performance)
- Improved the way we throttle transactions during spikes
- Improved logging
- Disable publish to archive in simulation mode
- Fixed an edge condition that could crash validators
- Added a new
dump-xdrto improve interfacing with other systems
- Added dev container support for developers using VS Code.