This repository was recently moved from BitBucket.
FParsec’s features include:
- support for context‐sensitive, infinite look‐ahead grammars,
- automatically generated, highly readable error messages,
- Unicode support,
- efficient support for very large files,
- an embeddable, runtime‐configurable operator‐precedence parser component,
- a simple, efficient and easily extensible API,
- an implementation thoroughly optimized for performance,
- comprehensive documentation,
- a permissive open source license.
- FParsec vs alternatives
- NuGet packages and building FParsec from source
The new solution and project files in the source folders don't yet properly work within the Visual Studio 2017 IDE, but the old solution file in
Build/VS11still works fine.
- User's guide
- Parser quick reference
- Code: 2-clause BSD license ("Simplified BSD License")
- Data: FParsec includes some data derived from the Unicode Character Database which is distributed under the Unicode, Inc. License Agreement.
- Documentation: Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License
See the www.quanttec.com/fparsec/license.html for more details.