EWG - Ephemeral Wedding Gallery
AWG is a web gallery, easy-to-use, responsive, that allows a photographer to show the photos and take orders for prints.
This web gallery app is based on the following technologies:
Thanks to this web gallery, as a photographer, you can:
- upload your pictures to sell the prints
- show these pictures to the guests
- receive orders from the guests
- check the current value of the carts in progress
- manage pricing per format and quantity
- define special discount/pricing, that can time limited
- manage prints (using LP & CUPS on Unix OS) & payments
- cancel (if not already printed/payed) and reactivate orders
- send the files paid by email to the user (can be disable via config)
- Start slideshows of photos or most liked ones (fully customisable: size, nb pages, nb photos per page)
- manage their account (first/lastname, email, location)
- see all the pictures in a responsive gallery (from their smartphone)
- see the active pricing
- select the picture and specify the quantity per format
- the price is calculated in realtime
- confirm the orders (and cancel any order if the print has not been done)
- track the orders (pending, printed, payed, canceled, completed)
- cancel orders not printed
- download the photo file if the order is paid (can be disable via config)
- change the language of the user interface (French/English)
More features will come in the future.
Guest order confirmation
Guest pricing information
Guest orders list
Guest order details
Admin orders list
Admin order details
- Git to clone the project and contribute.
- example: WAMP/MAMP/LAMP stacks
- PHP in command line
Install with Git:
$ cd yourdirectory $ git clone https://github.com/stephanfo/AWG $ cd AWG
Install all required dependencies:
$ php composer.phar update
or depending on your installation of composer
$ composer update
If not already done at the previous step, edit parameters in the file app/config/parameters.yml.
parameters: database_host: your_database_host_IP_or_Host database_port: your_database_port database_name: your_database_name database_user: your_database_user database_password: your_database_password admin_password: your_admin_password
Update MySQL database and clear cache:
$ php bin/console doctrine:schema:update --force $ php bin/console cache:clear --env prod ; php bin/console cache:clear
You will also need to update your server configuration (Vhost, DNS, ...) to allow guests to access the gallery.
If you activate this functionality to offer your files (check the config menu), the user will be able to download the paid photos through the order page, and admin can send the photos by email in the order page. If you use the emailing feature, all emails will be spooled, waiting for one of these 3 following command lines to send the queue.
$ php bin/console swiftmailer:spool:send --env=prod $ php bin/console swiftmailer:spool:send --message-limit=10 --env=prod $ php bin/console swiftmailer:spool:send --time-limit=10 --env=prod
For any assistance, issue, please post on the AWG Github repository.