Homebrew | v1.2.0
Starter kit with Gulp, SCSS, and Babel.
You must have the following installed globally to run the project.
- Pull down the repo.
- Open your bash terminal and navigate to the project root.
npm startto build and watch the project.
- Build something.
npm startfor dev (will build and watch).
npm buildfor production build (will build dependencies and assets).
- Nov 16 2016 - Swap out TS with Babel and add img clone task and start/build npm scripts.
- Sep 24 2016 - Remove bower, restructure src & dist dirs, include jquery as npm depend, add
- May 02 2016 - Remove deprecated tsd, update to typings.
- Feb 21 2016 - Overhaul with gulp, sass, typescript, and plenty of cool tools.
- Oct xx 2013 - Original version with compass.