The Libbulletjme Project adds "glue code" to the Bullet Physics Library, providing Java code with access to Bullet Physics functionality.
The project supports the 3 major desktop operating systems: Windows, Linux, and OSX. Both x86 and x64 architectures are supported for each operating system.
The Libbulletjme Project is hosted at GitHub.
The evolution of the project is chronicled in its release notes.
The Libbulletjme Project is based on open-source software:
This project also made use of the following software:
- the Git revision-control system and GitK commit viewer
- the Google Chrome web browser
- the Gradle build tool
- the Java compiler, standard doclet, and runtime environment
- the jME3 Software Development Kit
- the Markdown document conversion tool
- Microsoft Windows
- the NetBeans integrated development environment
If I've misattributed anything or left anyone out, please let me know so I can correct the situation: firstname.lastname@example.org