See todomvc in Tessell for a more detailed write up.
- Install IvyDE.
- IvyDE is not strictly required for using Tessell, but the sample app uses it for downloading and managing jar dependencies (similar to Maven/m2eclipse).
- If you really don't want to install IvyDE, you can run either Buildr or Ant to download the jars and manage the
.classpathfile by hand.
- Install Google Plugin for Eclipse.
- GPE is also not strictly required for using Tessell, but provides some nice GWT-specific features in Eclipse.
- Import the project into Eclipse
- There is a custom builder configured that should generate the necessary
- The custom builder should rerun automatically on save any time you change a
- Run the
todomvc.launchtarget to start the application in DevMode
- Install Ant